Surviving the Holidays
Help and hope as you navigate the Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
The cost is only $5 and will include the “Surviving the Holidays” book.
Join us Thursday December 8th 6:30-8:30PM
Sanctuary Ministry Center, 1090 5th St Suite 102A, Calimesa, CA 92320
- Questions contact Dawn Phillips 714-342-5911